COVID 19 Updated policy
Dear Center Vision Clinic Family,
In accordance with guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), The American Optometric Association, and the Washington State Department of Health, Center Vision Clinic will continue to offer patient care to serve your needs during these uncertain times.
We have resumed our normal clinic hours and all of our normal services are available, including our optical and contact lens departments. Of course, we remain available 24 hours per day, 7 days per week for urgent and emergent care for our patients as well. Rest assured that:
- We will always be here to serve you.
- The services and products we provide to you will be done so in a healthy and safe manner.
- We are taking every reasonable precaution to protect you during these uncertain times.
If you have an appointment or need to visit our clinic during these times, we ask that you help us provide socially responsible and safe care by adhering to the following:
- In accordance with CDC guidelines and current Washington State legal mandate, you must come prepared with a mask to wear at all times during your visit as we are a healthcare facility. Our services require us to work in close proximity to you. While masks may not be appropriate in all settings, please help protect our medical staff and our other patients by wearing a mask.
- All visitors (regardless the reason for their visit) must check in at the front desk.
- If you are not feeling well, please contact our office in advance of your visit to obtain instructions and/or to reschedule your visit.
If you have any questions or would like to schedule an appointment, please contact our office. We welcome your phone call and very much look forward to seeing you again.
We remain committed to your care and it is our hope and prayer that we will be able to resume normal clinic activity in the very near future. Thank you in advance for your understanding as we navigate these uncertain times together.